Monday 8 November 2010

Dawn Patrol

It must be something to do with Pauline leaving - we've had a week of fabulous weather while she's been here, but as soon as she leaves the country the wind and rain starts again.  We had a disturbed night listening to the wuthering, and wondering if the boat was okay and the tarpaulins on the land properly weighted down, then I remembered the camper truck awning was still out, as the weather had been so still recently. 

At first light Dave went up there to check, then he rang to ask where the keys were (he'd left the awning handle out and I'd put it away) and when he went the second time I went too.  Luckily there was no damage, so we put the awning away and scuttled home out of the rain.

1 comment:

  1. ....sadly I didn't bring the lovely weather with me, think it was just meant to be for the last week of summer/autumn in Nidri ..... London was windy, wintery and a bit wet today too!

    ReplyDelete