Tuesday 20 November 2012

A curious interlude



Saturday 10 November

Mad Robbie is shooting a promotional video for George’s Ola Kala  restaurant – and invited us along (he said he couldn’t find anyone else) as he needed a German soldier and Eva Braun.  No-one knows what goes on in Robbie’s brain, except that he is fixated on the second world war – and has a lot of German uniform fancy dress outfits.   Dave had to be an oberfuhrerleutnant-person, and I was supposed to be Eva.  Although Robbie had no costume for her.  Luckily I had been given a tea-dress which only just fitted, so I squashed into it, put some tights on with a line drawn down the back, and found the closest thing to shoes with a heel that I owned.  Robbie turned up with a blonde wig for me.  I looked a serious mess.  Dave and I had to sit at a table with Vinnie, and argue, then I had to throw a punch at him.  All good fun, but probably in the worst possible taste.  I did my best to hide behind the wig as much as I could.  Mad Robbie was dressed as Elvis.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment