Monday 27 April 2020

Fun with Photos

7 - 9 April 2020

As we are in lockdown, due to the global pandemic, we are taking advantage of some of the free courses on the internet.  I tapped into one on photography which suggested some clever apps, and had fun with some photos.

 A pic of me, turned into a watercolour by an app called 'Waterlogue'

 And that nice shot of the house from the other side of the pond, also by Waterlogue.

 My Mum, in the UK, in strict self-isolation.  A photo by my brother from the front garden.

 Meanwhile, while Dave carries on strimming, I have started clearing around our young trees.  I was just going to dump manure at the base of each one, but Dave said they should be cleared, or the grass and weeds will get all the benefit.  He is so right.  But now I have an enormous and unexpected job ahead of me for at least the next week.

 Another app - a way to add a caption to a photo - 'WordSwag'.  More fun.

 Discarded tools as we take a breather from strimming and digging

 Until evening, when we brought out cushions for the pond chairs, and relaxed.

With a basket of goodies for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment