Friday 31 August 2018

Changing Weather

15 - 17 August 2018

Round about now I got some bad news from the UK, my Dad was in hospital, so we decided to get a last minute flight and go to see him. So work on the ceiling stopped, while we prepared for being away for a week.  Rowan and Paris agreed to come to stay again, as well as Naomi who agreed to take on the crazy hound.

 Storms came early this year, lashing us with much needed rain for the garden.

 On one of the dog's visits to the poo-pen, I spotted this very unusual little creature, unfortunately the camera focus is battered by life in a building site, and I couldn't get a close-up.  I've never seen anything like it before, though.  A spoon-shaped beetle?

The dog hugs the fridge in an effort to get cool.  She has a new, larger collar, as she has already grown out of the sweet little puppy one we bought her.

No comments:

Post a Comment