Sunday 28 January 2018

Let there be lights!

20 January 2018

We had ordered light fittings on the last occasion Tomas was here.  Which was quite a job in itself, involving a lot of scrolling through Greek websites and making decisions - trying to do the whole house in one go.  Dave rapidly lost interest and declared himself happy with whatever I chose.

Tomas rang on Friday night and said he could come Saturday, and turned up with a mountain of boxes.  So I opened them all.  Tomas and Panos set to work fitting sockets and switches and lights, and I showed Dave my choices.

 The light fittings arrive

 The last panel is lifted up to the roof

 Wires dangle from the panels ...

 and are fitted through the hole left in the wall for that purpose

 Sometime later, we have switches (and sockets and lights, oh my!)




My indulgence: a set of three fancy lights over the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment