Friday 28 February 2014

Still Partying

16 and 17 February 2014

Our recovery day from the wedding party ran seamlessly into my birthday on Monday, a couple of nice days of walking and relaxing.

 Anemones rioting in our field

 Birthday morning breakfast in the sunshine, Dave was treating me special and had rustled up smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, which he was keen to get on with, while I wanted to take photos!

 So I took this hurried auto-shot of us off a tilting wheelbarrow - I've barely sat down, no second chances, the eggs were getting cold!

 Dave looking deservedly smug!

Later on, a walk exploring the coastline around Ammousa bay near Vasilliki.  Further down the road we cut off into the undergrowth on that little headland in the photo and got lost in thorn thickets when the paths ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment