Monday 28 September 2020

All of a Sudden

 7 - 16 September 2020

As we were at Kelvin's, signing the boat papers, we got info that Sara's sister-in-law had gone into labour.  This continued for two days, and then we heard she was having an emergency caesarean.  All plans for taking out the boat were postponed, and Sara leapt on a flight to Heathrow to be there for Wednesday tea-time.

Being met at the airport in my brother's shiny electric company car

New baby comes home

Having some quality Auntie time

The new family gets out for a walk a few days later.

My Mum, who is in the 'bubble', playing table tennis in the garden.

Meanwhile, back in Greece, Dave was exploring wild places on his bicycle

My main job was helping build nursery furniture

For which I received a 'Best Auntie Ever' t-shirt from my new nephew.


No comments:

Post a Comment