Tuesday 26 March 2013

Later that day

4 March 2013

I suppose if most of your close relatives are male, and the after-wedding drinks are in a pub, it is almost inevitable that games of pool and darts will be played.  It's not exactly what I expected of my wedding night!  (And a bit risky, given how close the dartboard was to the pool table.)  However, many thanks to the Besom Inn Coldstream for their hospitality and friendliness all that day and for allowing us to colonise the pool room as we did.



with Nick, hot on the heels of the perfect shot, unable to stop shooting the wedding video.



And a bit later again, back at the Calico, for an impromptu jam session, Dave and Rob playing together while some of us danced, followed by Richie and his backing singers.

Unfortunately, around about now, an unnoticed greasy fingerprint found its way onto my camera lens, so that for a few days all my pictures have a rather misty quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment