Thursday 25 February 2021

My Birthday Again

 17 - 19 Feb 2021

Every year around this time I have a birthday, and I never seem to tire of the excitement


Dave being very lovely ...

... and making me my favourite smoked salmon and scrambled egg breakfast.
This was followed by Greek lesson, after which we invited teacher and fellow student to stay for lunch and wine was opened.  The rest is a bit hazy.

On more sober days, we have started trying to empty these big sacks of building materials, distributing gravel around the house and pebbles around the pond, so that we can finally be free of degrading polypropylene sacks.

In the pond, the inexorable cycle of life continues with new tadpoles

Dave at work on a shelf for the Solarium to raise the seedlings into the light and away from whatever is digging in them at night.

We have (noisy) new neighbours.  But they are very colourful.
And I finished another painting, this one for my brother,
 (when we can get things delivered to the UK once again).


No comments:

Post a Comment