Tuesday 28 June 2016

In Good Voice

Summer Solstice, June 2016

The first summer solstice to occur at the same time as a full moon for seventy years.  Rather fabulous.  Neil, Rob's Best Man, threw a barbeque with music on the 21st, and everybody played.  Meanwhile, my first public appearance as a member of the choir occurred with barely a stir amid all this extravagant music-fest, but I enjoyed it, and didn't do too badly.


I'm at the back left.  I gave the camera to one of the husbands, but his wife is at the right hand end, so he cut me out of most of the photos!  Dave was setting up with his band in Nidri, and couldn't get to this.


This was an attempt at an atmospheric shot of the full moon and the car headlights in the olive grove next to us.  Dave had gone ahead, then this big fox strolled out and followed him in through our gate!

Solstice full moon party

No comments:

Post a Comment